Monday, July 11

Erynn Won!

Some of you may have already heard since it's all over facebook and her blog, but I just wanted to say: Congratulations to Erynn for being the Suspense/Crime/Mystery winner of the Out of the Slush Pile, Novel Journey’s Fifteen Minutes of Fame Contest!

Erynn has worked hard to write, receive critique on, and edit Out Of Darkness in the last two years. I am so proud of her for finishing. I am proud of her for digging in and making it richer after a disheartening critique at the Blue Ridge Mountain Christian Writers Conference last year. I am proud of her for sticking to her deadline throughout May and June so she could complete the novel in time to enter this contest. Her faithfulness has certainly paid off, and I am so thankful to be her friend and celebrate this day with her.

Out Of Darkness is a beautiful picture of Christ's sufficiency in suffering, and I can't wait for it to be published so you all can read it!

And to my best friend, I love you and I just can't tell you how happy I am for you. I thank God on every remembrance of you. Thank you for sharing your life and your writing with me.

Standing on the sidelines for you is a blessing :)

1 comment:

Erynn said...

Thanks BFF. I can guarantee you it wouldn't have happened without you. Love you! Thanks for celebrating with me.